Quick Search
 

   
April 24, 2018
The Collin Bennett Building is a landmarked 40,000 sq feet commercial property located at
1229 Albany Avenue that was built in 1970. 
 
This property was purchased by North United Methodist Church in March 2010 to further enforce their commitment to community involvement for the businesses and residents in this and surrending areas.
 
Current Tenants in the building include:
Access Heathcare, Dr David Henry, Attorney Addo, Attorney Johnson, Blue Hills Civic Association,
C J Fucci / Department of Transportation, Connections, Daily Operating & Consulting Solutions,
Gardner's House, Greater Hartford Harm Reduction Coaliton, Legacy Foundation,
Planned Parenthood of Southern New England, The Seamtress, Ultra Printing and 
Upper Albany Collaborative
 
North United Methodist Church operates North Family Life Center a  Community Outreach arm with services through North Banquet Hall Meeting & Conference Center, FoodShare, Gifts for God's Children,